Soltek Ultra: Get a deluxe studio experience en plein air with our most fully featured easel ever. Smaller, simpler, 3 pounds lighter and more comfortable to use for most artists than the original Soltek, the Soltek Ultra still holds all you need but talent.
Our largest, most versatile Soltek.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Soltek Easel Ultra Box
- Soltek Easel 2.0 Tripod
- Polymer Oil / Acrylic Palette
- 2 Hex Wrenches for Friction Adjustments
- Portable Container for Mineral Spirits
MADE IN THE USA
Benefits of Soltek Ultra:
- Unfold box wings for a massive 2.5-foot wide worktable that can double as palette space
- Or use only the provided palette to keep the easel clean and leave the trays for holding gear
- Wings have 7 rounded notches apiece to keep brushes separated without rolling around
- Larger easel box so you can pack everything you need
- Bigger palette so you have more space to mix
- 60% more storage space compared to the Soltek Compact so you paint more prepared
- Built-in divider lets you keep your paints and brushes etc. separated for easy organization
- Thicker aircraft-grade aluminum for a premium plein-air experience
Benefits of the Soltek 2.0 line over the original Soltek:
- 3 pounds lighter and much more compact than the original Soltek while actually providing more space for paints and only slightly less space for brushes
- Want to pack really light? Leave the box at home and just take the easel at under 4 pounds
- Box slides on in moments
- Automatic locks on folding trays keep your box closed when you want it closed and feature an easy one-touch release to open
- Leg length adjusted from the top for easy touch adjustments
- Each leg can be locked at 4 different angles for maximum versatility and utility
- Adjustment mechanisms at top of leg make for quicker, easier adjustments
- Even wider stance possible with leg angle adjustments for even more wind resistance
- Sand, swamp and water resistant so you can paint wherever you want without compromises
- Crossbars stronger in every way
- Painting holders now feature a conical design which keep paint on the painting, not the holders
- Crossbars no longer collect paint as they disappear behind your masterpiece entirely
- Distance from front of box to painting post only 10 inches compared to 17″ on the original Soltek for 40% shorter reach
- Mountain-goat like grip with special rubber feet
(Specs subject to change at any time)
- Weighs only 7 pounds 2 ounces, about 22% lighter than the original Soltek Easel (Box, easel & palette)
- Easel only weighs 3 pounds 14 ounces
- Box with included palette weighs 3 pounds 4 ounces
- Box size: 8.75 x 15.75” x 2.25”
- Box material: Powder-coated aircraft aluminum
- Carbon fiber parts and polymer parts for high quality and low weight
- Legs auto-lock at any length with patented technology when in use position
- Painting arm auto-locks at any angle
- Wind resistant with wide stance
- Water resistant
- 2.5 linear feet of table / mixing space when open
- Sets up in only 20 seconds
- Enough interior space for brushes, paper towels, palette knives, paint tubes, paint thinner & more
- Designed so crossbar doesn’t get paint on it. Completely hidden.
- Sets up in only 20 seconds
- Fits easily in regulation carry-on bags
- Built-in palette custom fit to the Ultra box for Oil / Acrylic painting
- Box slides on and locks in place with friction
- Holds up to a 30” high canvas
- Polymer palette color a nice medium gray acrylic for easy, accurate mixing
Product specifications and prices subject to change at any time.
The price may rise due to supplier price increases when we sell through our first run, which we anticipate will happen quickly.
There are no reviews yet.